13 June 2008

That's not funny, that's sick

I'm sick.  When I get sick I think about death.  Specifically, my death.  The doctor said it was just a sore throat and slight fever, but WebMD has convinced me that I have contracted SuperAids, the Epstein-Barr virus, and Restless Leg Syndrome.  I don't have a last will and testament.  I need to make a will.  And I should really clean all the crap out from under the bathroom sink.  What if this is the end for Oscar?  "Common cold" my ass... I need to find a new doctor.

The good thing about being sick is I don't have the desire to smoke cigarettes.  I need to stop smoking cigarettes again.  I should write that down.  I need to buy lightbulbs too.

My Tivo® has suddenly decided that I love "Scrubs" - and has taped me about 17 episodes of the wacky sitcom.  Otherwise it's still pretty on track with 400 or so episodes of "Law & Order". 

This album cover always used to make me laugh when I was a kid:

Everything's gonna be all right.

1 comment: