22 July 2007

Silver Threads and Flatheads

Indulge me in two musical interludes, won't you?

The first is a Ronstadt clip of her shaking her ass and belting out "Silver Threads & Golden Needles" at a concert in a men's prison from a show she did with Johnny Cash (which you can buy on cd and dvd)... if I can resurrect one of the most annoying catchphrases of the 90's: Schwing!



...and now for something completely different: The second is the video for The Fratellis' "Flathead"... I got their album (cd, sorry) almost exactly a year ago when I was in the UK - it took me a couple of months to give it a spin, and now I love it more and more every listen. You probably will recognize this tune from a recent iPod ad... I love this video...go buy the cd... it kinda rules (plus it's only $7.99... I mean, come on!).



Dance baby, dance...

No comments: